Page 1 of 6
This template will guide you through the business planning process. Notes under each section are points for you to consider and get the ball rolling. You don't need to include every point but will need to complete each section and tailor the contents to suit your own business. A business plan helps you to set out your ideas when starting a business but don't forget to revisit every once in a while to see if you are on track or need to make changes.
1.0 Executive Summary
This section is often easier to complete after the full business plan has been completed. It should contain the key points of the business plan including:
- Business name, legal structure (eg sole trader, ltd company) and date of establishment
- The nature of your business and product (goods or services) that you will supply
- Details of your target market
- Significant trends in the marketplace ie the opportunity
- Objectives of the business for three years
- Overview of financial information – projections, profit margin, loans and/or funding required
Your Creative Business
Open Studios Cornwall
a one day workshop for visual artists
Led by artist Alice Mahoney
What will this workshop provide?…
Artists will learn basic fine art archive and conservation techniques and how to tailor presentation and archive methods to their specific needs. This will include good hinging and display methods as well as options in framing and mounting, things to avoid, and how to make archival presentation boxes and folders for portfolio and archive.
There will be valuable tips on archiving, presentation and general care in looking after artwork in storage, when transporting and when exhibiting. Artists will identify preferred storage and presentation methods for their artwork and create their own presentation and archive box.
Date: 21st June 2013
Cost: £30 (including £15 non refundable booking fee)
Time: 10.00am – 4.30pm
To book, please email: email@example.com